2.1
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

i would not even know where to start, 1 day delay, left refrigerator behind and other boxes, then being enlightened that it was our fault that we did not look at what they forgot to take, promised about 2500 (for a 60 miles move!?!) charged almost 3000 (including charging by the hour instead of flat fee or charging man hours instead of team hours) then threatened that if we do not pay everything in full immediately they will call police on us, on our own property, boxes left outside of the house at destination, charged for an hour for them smoking in the truck, furniture not assembled back at destination (they could not literally identify the master bedroom, probably they did not know what that meant and put the ms bedroom furniture in the already furnished kid's room, then come complaining that it's getting full, then refused to put the night tables back while being paid by the hour, because their previous day colleagues (from the very same so called company) transported them so they have no obligation, they have no damage insurance and you are actually legally their insurer for what they do during moving/working hours, then having your driveway spit off and made nervous noise in purpose (without caring about disturbing the neighbors) and deploying persons un-authorized to process credit cards so the processing is done over the phone, guys tattooed with play boy (then with erased tattoos) probably ex convicts or God knows... very nice, keep using them! image shows how they left master bedroom, after re-"assembly"

dmarinescu wrote the review because of "countless number of issues - please read detailed review" at Motivated Movers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2900 and wants Motivated Movers to "they need to be audited by the feds for the kind of business they do, we do not want any refund or anything, just trying to protect others".

The most disappointing in user's experience was pricing, lack of respect, lack of responsability and unprofessional behavior. Author liked the most first team was decent. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Motivated Movers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Motivated Movers?

Comments

it is Florida, most people are in Florida against their will, they probably can't leave the state as they are on parole. I was forced to move here by my Wife who hates it here too, but now the swamp has a hold on us and won't let go. The movers where we came from were nice salt of the earth Americans, the movers here were convicts and "undocumented" convicts

dmarinescu
Pensacola, Florida, United States #1179428

scam, do not use them, i would not, definitely not ever again

dmarinescu
Pensacola, Florida, United States #1179426

the last 4 attached pics are just a few things they left behind (forgot to load) from source location, not to mention refrigerator.we were told that this is our fault, because it was our obligation to make sure that they do not forget things.

plus, we also learned that they are not allowed to touch electrical appliances because employer does not insure them (is this even legal?!?) same about refrigerator (they left it behind in purpose, with premeditation because - they said "if house got flooded we would be legally responsible") credit card was processed by a person who could not process it (over the phone) - are they using ex convicts?!?i wonder...

to dmarinescu Pensacola, Florida, United States #1184934

The only reason am writing this review is to save others from this ordeal...Please save your money and do NOT USE MOTIVATED MOVERS...Worst experience..if you would like to to take the time to read a few of my issues, here u go I could go on and on about my experience but I will bottom line it...they rescheduled 45 minutes before they were to be there; 1 hour late the next day..forgot their TOOLS AND USED HIS TRUCK KEY TO TAKE APART MY FURNTITURE...yes that's correct...left parts of my furniture at old place..did not put anything back together...and I paid $300. Called manager the next day, he did nothing to make this right.

to dmarinescu Pensacola, Florida, United States #1184935