Motivated Movers - Very nice people, bargain, use them if you hate your furniture and wallet
i would not even know where to start, 1 day delay, left refrigerator behind and other boxes, then being enlightened that it was our fault that we did not look at what they forgot to take, promised about 2500 (for a 60 miles move!?!) charged almost 3000 (including charging by the hour instead of flat fee or charging man hours instead of team hours) then threatened that if we do not pay everything in full immediately they will call police on us, on our own property, boxes left outside of the house at destination, charged for an hour for them smoking in the truck, furniture not assembled back at destination (they could not literally identify the master bedroom, probably they did not know what that meant and put the ms bedroom furniture in the already furnished kid's room, then come complaining that it's getting full, then refused to put the night tables back while being paid by the hour, because their previous day colleagues (from the very same so called company) transported them so they have no obligation, they have no damage insurance and you are actually legally their insurer for what they do during moving/working hours, then having your driveway spit off and made nervous noise in purpose (without caring about disturbing the neighbors) and deploying persons un-authorized to process credit cards so the processing is done over the phone, guys tattooed with play boy (then with erased tattoos) probably ex convicts or God knows... very nice, keep using them! image shows how they left master bedroom, after re-"assembly"
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- First team was decent
What I disliked
- Anything else
- Lack of respect
- Lack of responsability
- Unprofessional behavior
- Reason of review:
- countless number of issues - please read detailed review
- Preferred solution:
- they need to be audited by the feds for the kind of business they do, we do not want any refund or anything, just trying to protect others
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you are hoping to shell out several thousand dollars to have someone ransack all your belongings, steal what they think is valuable, and damage the rest, then Sammy Services..."
- "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..."
- "After paying for two year, on hwy n 98 Lakeland fl.come today on a Saturday my wife and I pay our late fee because every time we called to make..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I wish I would have read reviews before I wasted my time and theirs for an estimate. I needed hardwood floors laid, I had the wood. The sq footage may..."
- "We purchased this "crappy, unsupported" Activision product and I have spent days trying to get the battle mode on this thing to work so that my child and I could..."
- "...Based on the quote given she asked for and received 50% down, she received the payment and I have not talked to or seen her again. Now my house has..."