Motivated Movers - Very nice people, bargain, use them if you hate your furniture and wallet
i would not even know where to start, 1 day delay, left refrigerator behind and other boxes, then being enlightened that it was our fault that we did not look at what they forgot to take, promised about 2500 (for a 60 miles move!?!) charged almost 3000 (including charging by the hour instead of flat fee or charging man hours instead of team hours) then threatened that if we do not pay everything in full immediately they will call police on us, on our own property, boxes left outside of the house at destination, charged for an hour for them smoking in the truck, furniture not assembled back at destination (they could not literally identify the master bedroom, probably they did not know what that meant and put the ms bedroom furniture in the already furnished kid's room, then come complaining that it's getting full, then refused to put the night tables back while being paid by the hour, because their previous day colleagues (from the very same so called company) transported them so they have no obligation, they have no damage insurance and you are actually legally their insurer for what they do during moving/working hours, then having your driveway spit off and made nervous noise in purpose (without caring about disturbing the neighbors) and deploying persons un-authorized to process credit cards so the processing is done over the phone, guys tattooed with play boy (then with erased tattoos) probably ex convicts or God knows... very nice, keep using them! image shows how they left master bedroom, after re-"assembly"
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- First team was decent
What I disliked
- Anything else
- Lack of respect
- Lack of responsability
- Unprofessional behavior
- Reason of review:
- countless number of issues - please read detailed review
- Preferred solution:
- they need to be audited by the feds for the kind of business they do, we do not want any refund or anything, just trying to protect others
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..."
- "I bought model home furniture to be used in a house I had under construction. I stored it at the Self-Store on 484 in Ocala, Florida, a storage facility..."
- "The manager Geoffrey Taylor and Victoria are racist. I went to see about a storage unit and was told they no more units available as soon as I walked in..."
- "I don't think it's right at all that Miranda is still admin while she hates me and hiring mods who hate me as well and not doing anything to help..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "I purchased a pair of glasses from LensCrafters a year ago, the lenses started to deteriorate and looked as though I was looking through shattered glass. I took the glasses..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."