Motivated Movers - Very nice people, bargain, use them if you hate your furniture and wallet
i would not even know where to start, 1 day delay, left refrigerator behind and other boxes, then being enlightened that it was our fault that we did not look at what they forgot to take, promised about 2500 (for a 60 miles move!?!) charged almost 3000 (including charging by the hour instead of flat fee or charging man hours instead of team hours) then threatened that if we do not pay everything in full immediately they will call police on us, on our own property, boxes left outside of the house at destination, charged for an hour for them smoking in the truck, furniture not assembled back at destination (they could not literally identify the master bedroom, probably they did not know what that meant and put the ms bedroom furniture in the already furnished kid's room, then come complaining that it's getting full, then refused to put the night tables back while being paid by the hour, because their previous day colleagues (from the very same so called company) transported them so they have no obligation, they have no damage insurance and you are actually legally their insurer for what they do during moving/working hours, then having your driveway spit off and made nervous noise in purpose (without caring about disturbing the neighbors) and deploying persons un-authorized to process credit cards so the processing is done over the phone, guys tattooed with play boy (then with erased tattoos) probably ex convicts or God knows... very nice, keep using them! image shows how they left master bedroom, after re-"assembly"
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- First team was decent
What I disliked
- Anything else
- Lack of respect
- Lack of responsability
- Unprofessional behavior
- Reason of review:
- countless number of issues - please read detailed review
- Preferred solution:
- they need to be audited by the feds for the kind of business they do, we do not want any refund or anything, just trying to protect others
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "After paying for two year, on hwy n 98 Lakeland fl.come today on a Saturday my wife and I pay our late fee because every time we called to make..."
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..."
- "I wish I would have read reviews before I wasted my time and theirs for an estimate. I needed hardwood floors laid, I had the wood. The sq footage may..."
- "I decided to try something new over a month ago and bought the Sensodyne Repair & Protect. After about a week of use the inside of my mouth got..."
- "We purchased this "crappy, unsupported" Activision product and I have spent days trying to get the battle mode on this thing to work so that my child and I could..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."